- Why didn't Prince William watch his bride walk down the aisle?
- Who was that little girl covering her ears and frowning while the newlyweds kissed on the balcony?
- Did the flowers in the Kate's bouquet have any hidden meanings?
- Did the bride wear Princess Diana's tiara?
- What did Prince William whisper to Kate at the altar?
Find the answers to these and other royal wedding questions in my post at Yahoo's Shine.
Personally, I think that much of the hoopla around this extravagant ceremony was fueled by hope. Princess Diana's fairy-tale marriage to Prince Charles had a tragic ending; maybe so many people tuned in and turned out for her son's wedding because it felt like a do-over, in a way—a chance for "happily ever after." I don't know. But it was fun to watch.