That's right. You're the one in the hot seat, but that doesn't mean you're only allowed to answer questions. Here are 10 things to ask your the person who is interviewing you for that job.
- What are you looking for in an employee?
- What's your vision for this department/company/project?
- Are you seeking someone who will maintain the status quo, or take the company or project in a new direction?
- What do you think should be the biggest priority for someone in this particular position?
- Is there room for advancement?
- Are you looking for a team player, an independent worker, or for someone to lead the team?
- What do you like most about this company?
- Can you tell me for how long the last person held this position?
- What's the biggest challenge facing the person who gets this job?
- What are you hoping this hire will accomplish for you?
For a printable checklist of these and other questions, head on over to Work It, Mom! If you're searching for a new job right now, take a look at these 10 tips to help you handle the hunt as well as the stress. Got some questions of your own? Please add them in the comments!